Skip to main content

Curious about which of your courses are going to transfer in?

You can find out which of your courses will transfer by visiting our Transfer Course Equivalency site. The equivalency list is here for general information and is not an exhaustive list of transfer equivalencies. So, there may be courses you've taken not included in this equivalency listing just yet. Our Registrar's Office has the final word on official transfer equivalencies and evaluations. Your Admissions Counselor can help you find out what will and what won't transfer to Mississippi College. 

Grades earned on transfer work from another college or university will be reflected on the permanent record at MC, but they will not be used in calculating the overall GPA at MC. MC considers the following in transferring credit: 

  • Course credit is earned at colleges or universities with regional accreditation.
  • Courses taken at other accredited institutions are comparable to those offered at MC as determined by the MC Registrar.
  • The student has earned a grade of C or higher.
  • Students may transfer in up to 65 hours from a community college and could transfer additional hours if coursework is from a 4-year university.
  • The last 33 hours must be taken at MC.