What is MC Engage? MC Engage is your place to connect with student organizations and campus departments that offer student services, events and resources that can help you take full advantage of the student experience at Mississippi College! It is MC's best resource for finding out "what's happening on campus for students?"
You can find MC Engage by visiting engage.mc.edu. On it you'll find organizations, dozens of campus events and other resources to connect with organizations, departments and groups on campus. You can login using your MC credentials by clicking on the person icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Frequently asked questions
How do I see events on MC Engage?
- Once you've reached the MC Engage homepage, you can click on "Events" on the menu at the top. Once you arrive on the events page, you can filter events by category, organizations, tags and date.
What are event tags?
- Event tags help you filter events. Examples of tags are: free food, commuters, all students, career, giveaway and more.
Should my organization register on MC Engage?
- Yes, for organizations to remain active on campus, they'll need to register the organization on MC Engage.
Should my department register on MC Engage?
- You certainly have the option! You may want to consider... Does my department offer events to students such as concerts, exhibits, special lectures, etc? If so, then yes! You should register your department and use MC Engage as a tool to reach students.
How do I register my organization on MC Engage?
- We've created a guide to walk you through this process!
- Access the guide here: Set Up Your Organization on MC Engage
How do I create an event on MC Engage?