MC offers a variety of other scholarships for students who meet certain criteria. We call these “stackable” scholarships, as they will stack on top of your current award.
There is a $2,000 cap on all stackable scholarships above the Academic and MC Grant awards ($1,000 stackable cap for commuting students). Stackable scholarship funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Alumni Dependent Scholarship - $500 per year for students who are financially dependent upon a Mississippi College alumnus.
- Sibling Scholarship - $500 per year for students who had a sibling who is either a current or former MC student.
- Christian Ministry Scholarship - $1,500 per year for students who have publically surrendered to full-time ministry. Confirmation from the student’s home church is required.
- Ministerial Dependent Scholarship - $1,500 per year for students who are financially dependent upon a full-time Baptist Minister.
- Valedictorian/Salutatorian Scholarship - $1,000 per year for incoming freshmen who are classified as the valedictorian or salutatorian of their high school’s graduating class.
- National Merit Finalist/Semi-Finalist Scholarship - $1,500 per year for incoming freshmen who are classified as National Merit Finalists or Semi-Finalists.
- Bible Drill Scholarship - The first place winner in the state level Mississippi Baptist Association Bible Drill tournament will receive full room and board. Second, third, and fourth place winners will receive full room.
- Eagle Scout/Gold Award - $500 per year to students who achieved an Eagle Scout or Gold Award. Must provide documentation to confirm.
- Hillman Award - awarded to part-time commuters only who do not receive any other institutional aid.