Please contact MCnet Support by phone at 601-925-3939 or by email at email@example.com for assistance with your MyMC account.
Law School Support can be reached at 601-925-7111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is MyMC?
Your MyMC account is utilized to access a wide range of Mississippi College services. You can access available online services by visiting the MyMC Portal at https://my.mc.edu. You can also use your MyMC account to log in to on-campus resources such as classroom, lab, or shared computers.
|Password Manager||Change your password and modify your security question and recovery email and phone|
|Forgot Password / Username||Password and username recovery for all users|
|First Time User Account Setup||Retrieve your username and set password for all first time users|
|Manual MCnet Device Registration||Manually register a device on the network|
Your MyMC account will be created once the Admissions department verifies that all prerequisites have been met. Also, it is very important to note that your MyMC account is not yours to keep forever. Your account will expire one year from the end of your last registered semester at Mississippi College. Students who graduate from Mississippi College are encouraged to register for a Mississippi College Alumni email address after graduation.
Faculty / Staff
Your MyMC account will be created once the necessary paperwork is received from Human Resources. Note: Your MyMC account will expire at the end of your last day of employment.
What is the IT HelpDesk?
The Mississippi College IT Help Desk is dedicated to providing the highest quality of IT services delivered with expertise, ingenuity, resourcefulness and inspiration.
Have a request? Log in to the HelpDesk platform located below with your MyMC account, and submit a ticket for assistance. A member of our staff will reach out to you to help out!
How do I login?
- Click the "HelpDesk Login" link
- Sign in with your MyMC account (username without the '@mc.edu' portion)
- Select 'New Incident'
- Fill out the required fields with details on your issue/request
- Click Create! (Note: you will be notified of updates on your request through your MC email and through the HelpDesk site)
What's an incident/solution?
- Choose 'New Incident' to submit a new request for assistance. Once created you will receive an update from one of our staff.
- Choose 'Solutions' to browse solutions to common questions asked by students, faculty, and staff.
Which one do I pick depending on my situation?
For all requests, please select 'incident' as your request type.
Current Faculty, Staff and Students that have a mc.edu account need to use the Forgot Password/Username link on the MyMC website to set a new password on their account. To do so, you must have setup your MFA(Multi-Factor Authentication) information in the system prior to your login issue
To connect a device to the mc.edu wireless network, you need to have a MyMC username and password. Follow the steps outline on the Wi-Fi page to register the device on the network.
If you have trouble remembering your security question, give us a call at 601-925-3939 and our staff can assist you in issuing a reset.
To view an unofficial transcript or order an official transcript, visit BannerWeb and follow these instructions: Accessing BannerWeb
Entering an incorrect password 5 times will result in your account being locked. To regain access, wait 15 minutes and the account should be automatically unlocked.
Office 365 is available to Faculty, Staff and currently enrolled Students for free for the duration of your employment or enrollment at Mississippi College.
What is Office 365?
- Office 365 is a suite of applications that includes Access, Excel, InfoPath, Lync, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word.
- Office 365 is a four year subscription for full and part time, enrolled univrsity and college student, faculty and staff. University Alumni are not eligible for Office 365.
- Office 365 allows users to download Office on 5 devices (laptops/desktops) + 5 mobile devices (iPhone, Android) + 5 tablet devices (Surface, iPad).
Note: Installing additional languages on a computer that already has this version of Office doesn't count against your install limit (5).
Office 365 is a cloud based Microsoft Office suite, but can also be downloaded to a Windows computer or a Mac. We recommend utilizing Office 365 for the software download only.
If you are looking for cloud based Office applications, Computer services recommends you try Google Drive, which is already accesible to all Faculty, Staff, and Students via your MC email account. Google Drive can be accessed by clicking the APPS icon(9 little squares) at the top right of your email account, and choosing Drive. For more information on Google Drive, visit Google Drive Help.
Office 365 Requirements
- For system requirements, click HERE.
First Time Login Instructions
- Click here to begin.
- Enter your school email address and click "sign up"
- Check your email for the signup email from Microsoft. The subject will be “Time to complete Office 365 Education signup”.
- Click the link in the body of the email that says “Complete Office 365 Education signup”.
- You will be redirected to an Office 365 signup page where you are required to enter your First and Last Name, password of your choice for your account, and date of birth. Click “Start” near the bottom to submit your information.
- Once your account is created, you should see an “Install Office on your PC” screen.
- Click the “Install now” button to the right to download the installer
- For install instructions, scroll down to the “Installing the software” section on this page.
Check here for the current status to services in use by Mississippi College.
How to Connect to the WiFi
The student wireless network (mc.edu) is available in all dorms and most academic buildings on the Clinton Campus and the School of Law. In order to access the internet via mc.edu, you must register your wireless device. This can be done in one of 2 ways:
If your device has an easily accessible web browser (laptops, tablets or phones):
- Using the device that you want to register, connect to "mc.edu".
- At this point some devices will automatically open up a page that will re-direct you to the MC Network Registration page.
- If this did not happen automatically, then open a web browser and attempt to go to a web site that you have never visited before.
- You should now be redirected to the MC Network Registration page.
- If not, type netreg.mc.edu in the URL box.
- Login using your MyMC username and password.
- After you successfully login, your device should be registered.
- Reboot the device and attempt to access the internet.
If your device does not have an easily accessible web browser (gaming consoles, TVs, etc.):
- Look up the MAC address (or hardware address) of your device.
- Using a device that's already registered, go to this page to manually register your device by filling out the form linked below.