Dr. Ivan Parke / Dr. David Miller / Dr. James Strickland
The Perkins Center
- To provide Christian fellowship and brotherhood for male students at Mississippi College.
- To provide the opportunity for leadership training through service.
- To serve on campus and in the community.
- To cooperate with the administrative officers of Mississippi College.
- To promote scholarship.
- To encourage and promote the following ideals:
- To exemplify a Biblical, Christ-like lifestyle.
- To set the standard for excellence among men of Mississippi College.
"I came to Mississippi College seeking to grow as a leader, as a man, and most importantly, as a Follower of Jesus. I earnestly sought a group of guys who would constantly push me and seek after friendship with me. I found Shawreth, and they are more than I ever expected. Shawreth is a group of guys who will never give up on you. They are a shoulder for you to cry on and the spark to light the fire of service and growth. This family has given me so many memories and have pointed me directly to Christ through how they live their lives. I have never encountered a tighter band of brothers and I am proud to be one of them. We are devoted, we persevere, we pursue excellence, we are Shawreth."
- Jacob Talazac, Shawreth President, 2020-2021