- Teacher Education Handbook (Revised 2020)
- Student Teaching Handbook (Revised 2020)
- Mississippi Department of Education (MDE)
- MDE College and Career Readiness Standards
- MDE Mississippi Educator Code of Ethics
- Reading Rockets
- Mississippi Common Assessment Training: Teacher Intern Assessment Instrument (TIAI) & Professional Dispositions*
- Teacher Loan Repayment Program Information
Winter-Reed Teacher Loan Repayment Program
The Winter-Reed Teacher Loan Repayment Program (WRTR) is designed to help new teachers repay their undergraduate student loans. Those serving in a geographical critical shortage area may be eligible for up to $15,000 for three years of service. Those in non-shortage areas may be eligible for up to $7,500 for three years of service.
Application Dates: October 1- September 15
Document Deadline: October 15
*It is recommended that you use Firefox or Internet Explorer to view the presentation. If you see black boxes on some slides instead of video thumbnails, click them to launch videos that support and reinforce this module.