- Meet general requirements for admission to the Graduate School of Mississippi College.
- Provide transcripts of all university work.
- Applicants must submit an acceptable original “Statement of Purpose” outlining their reasons for seeking the M.S. in Higher Education Administration. This essay should be focused and as specific as warranted in order to address the student’s motivations(s) in seeking this degree in higher education administration, including personal career objectives once the degree is completed. Following the Statement of Purpose, prospective students should also include professional experiences within a college or university, or within an area related to higher education, and/or student experiences which contributed to their career objectives of their desire to work within a college or university.
- Hold Bachelor’s degree in any field from a regionally accredited university or college
- Transfer credit accepted up to 6 semester hours.
Applicants can apply online by visiting apply.mc.edu.
The program is organized in a rolling admissions format which allows students to enter during the fall, spring, or summer terms.