- Maintain good standing by earning 3.00 cumulative grade point average. Good standing is required before students can apply for graduation and participate in comprehensive exams.
- Fifty percent of all course work must be taken at the 6000-level.
- Complete 31 hours of graduate course work as outlined in program requirements including the two practicum experiences.
- During the final semester of coursework a candidate will complete the following requirements:
- Complete 27 hours of coursework in selected concentration.
- Complete four hours of practicum.
- Successfully complete a Comprehensive Examination administered by the Department in the last semester of the program.
*Students should contact Dr. Steve Stanford and Tracy May to schedule comprehensive exams, at the beginning of their last semester. Students should also apply for graduation (http://www.mc.edu/commencement/apply-graduate) at the beginning of their last semester in the program.