University Place and College Plaza Instructions
*You are NOT able to renew your current CP or UP room. You must re-apply through the housing application for an apartment in College Plaza or University Place.*
Steps to apply:
- Make sure that all of your account holds are removed.
Contact the Business Office for more information
- Decide who will be your group leader
- Log into your housing application on February 27th at or after 10pm
- Click on "Apartment Housing Application"
- Select "Academic Year 2022-2023" then click "Save & Continue"
- Begin filling out all steps leading up to "Manage Roommate Group"
- Complete "Manage Roommate Group" step
Have your group leader select "Create a new group" and select a password
Label group: “University Place – YOUR UNIQUE GROUP NAME" (4 students)
Label group: “College Plaza – YOUR UNIQUE GROUP NAME” (2 students)
- Share the group name and password with the other members of your group
- Other members need to go to "Manage Roommate Group" step and select "Join Roommate Group"
- They will type in "Group Name" and the "Group Password" and select save and continue
Group members are done after this step
- Group leader MUST log back into their housing application and go to "Manage Roommate Group" and scroll towards the bottom of the page and under "Options" select "Verify group"
- Once the above steps have been completed your roommate group will be completed
- You can email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to see if your group and group members have been verified.