- Friday, August 20th, 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- This is for new students only. All 1st-time freshman and transfer students will be sent a link to sign up to move in during this time. Please check your MC email account for more details.
- Make sure to print off your New Student Move-In Dashboard sign before you get to campus. Links to your sign are at the bottom of this page.
- Saturday, August 21th, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Freshmen - Saturday, August 21, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Transfers - Saturday, August 21, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Make sure to print off your New Student Move-In Dashboard sign before you get to campus. Links to your sign are at the bottom of this page. You will also receive an email, to your MC student email address, with more move-in details and the dashboard sign.
- Saturday, August 21, 2:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m. If you are moving in after Saturday at 4:00 p.m. please call your RA On-Call to get checked in to your building.
Move-In Day Schedule - Saturday, August 21st
|8:00am-12:00pm||Freshman Move-In||See traffic pattern map|
|10:00am-12:00pm||Transfer Move-In||See traffic pattern map|
|10:30am-1:30pm||Lunch||Cafeteria, Chick-Fil-A, & Einstein Bros. Bagels|
|2:00pm-3:00pm||Unpack & Snack||Residence Halls, SLC Patio & the Bowl|
|2:00pm-4:00pm||Returning Student Move-In||Go directly to your Residence Hall|
|4:00pm||Convocation||First Baptist Church|
|5:00pm||Dinner & Choctaw Fanfare||The Quad|
|After Dinner & Choctaw Fanfare||Welcome Week Begins!|
What to Expect on Move-In Day
Residence Life is preparing for a safe return to campus housing this fall for each residential student. Below you will find information about check-in for all students, and the expectations for each student living on campus. This information applies to ALL residential students.
- Encouragement of Physical Distancing in Residence Halls
- Possible changes to Visitation/Guest Policy
- Roommate Agreement - the process will be covered in detail during the first week of school
- Isolation and Quarantine Procedures
Traffic Pattern for Move-In Day
*Honors College students living in University Place and Transfer students moving into University Place or College Plaza please drive directly to University Place building F or College Plaza building B.
Honors College students living in University Place, your move-in time is 10:00 am.
Transfers and Freshman moving into University Place or College Plaza: You DO NOT need to go through the move-in lines. You DO NOT need a dashboard sign.*
New Students Move-In Dashboard Signs
Click Here or copy and paste the link below into your web browser for more details.