Below is VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION about move-in day on Wednesday, August 17, 2022!
Move-in day is a very precise and streamlined process at MC! You will travel through the traffic line and by the time you pull up to your residence hall, current MC students will assist you in unloading your car(s). To make things run as smoothly as possible, we need your help in making it a seamless process.
Linked below you will find a Dashboard Sign with the initial(s) for your residence hall, as well as a spot to mark your room number. To prepare for move-in day, follow these steps:
- You will need to print a copy of this PDF for every car coming with you to move-in day. This means that if you, your mom, your dad, and your grandma are all bringing separate cars with your stuff, you need to print FOUR copies of this sheet.
- On EVERY SHEET for EVERY VEHICLE, write your ROOM NUMBER on the blank line. Please try and make your room number as bold and legible as possible by using a black marker. If you are unsure of your room number, log in to the Housing Portal to get that information.
- Write your cell phone number on the dashboard sign.
- On move-in day, before pulling on to campus, place a Dashboard Sign on the dashboard in front of the driver in every vehicle you bring to campus! See the photo below and attached as well for an example.
- These Dashboard Signs will assist in making the move-in day experience a smooth process for everyone involved!
Freshmen move-in is between 8:00 am and 12:00 pm on Wednesday, August 17, 2022. All of the information about move-in, including traffic flow and the schedule for the day is included on the move-in day website at www.mc.edu/movein. Please read all of the information carefully, and also look over the traffic flow map, as well as pass it on to anyone that might be coming with you to move in.
If you have any questions about the move-in day, contact Residence Life at 601-925-3359 between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday.