2021-2022 Housing Information
2021-2022 Housing Signup Timeline
October 15, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
The housing application is available to all new students who have applied to MC.
February 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Students who have completed their housing application, been accepted to MC, and paid the $200 non-refundable housing application fee can return to the online housing portal and complete their room request.
July 31, 2021
Housing Sign-up and Room Changes will close. The Residence Life Office will make final assignments to those students who do not have a room assignment.
Please review the online housing sign-up instructions and timeline below before beginning the process. If you have any further questions please contact the Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.925.3.359.
Phase 1 (Opens October 15, 2020 @ 9am)
Apply for on-campus living and choose your roommate
- Apply for housing
- Edit and update your Contact Information
- Create your housing profile
- Pay $200 non-refundable housing application fee
- Request or find a roommate of your choosing
Step 2 (Opens February 15, 2021 @ 5pm)
Room Selection & Housing Confirmation
- You will return to the housing portal to begin the room selection process.
- If you have confirmed a roommate and both of you have accepted your roommate requests and have been accepted to MC, then only one of you will need to sign you up for an available double room. Always log back in and double-check that you were both assigned to the room.
- Roommates will need to choose a completely empty double room if they want to be together. The room selection should read 2/2 to be able to pull in a roommate.
Roommate requests are not guaranteed. It is a student’s responsibility to ensure that when selecting a room, if they have a confirmed roommate request, that the roommate is also placed in the room. Requesting a roommate after you have chosen a room will not pull the person into the room. Always log back in and double-check that you were both assigned to the room.
Any student (current or new) who has applied for housing but misses the opportunity for room selection (which closes July 31, 2020) may have their room assigned by the Office of Residence Life according to room availability.
Please note, if you need ADA Accommodations, you must have contacted and completed all necessary documentation with Counseling and Disability Services by May 7th. Failure to do so will result in the inability of Residence Life to make any necessary accommodations.