If a student is in need of immediate medical treatment call Mississippi College Campus Security at 601.925.3204. Call immediately if a student exhibits any of the following:
- stating an intent or desire to harm himself or herself or another
- attempting to harm himself or herself or another
- in the process of harming himself or herself or another
- exhibiting behavior that indicates the student could be a danger or risk to himself or herself or another
- substantial disruption of the learning or working environment of others
For more information about procedures concerning students that may be at risk of danger to self or others, please see the Tomahawk Student Handbook.