There are no available apartments for graduate students. You may fill out the application and you will be placed on the waitlist.
Olde Towne Lofts - Filled for 2020
Each one-bedroom loft is equipped with a kitchen (fridge, oven, microwave), den (two chairs, dining room table, chairs, coffee table), bedroom furniture (full-size bed, dresser) and full bath covering approximately 500 sq. ft. Six of the lofts open to private balconies.
College Plaza Apartments - Filled for 2020
College Plaza apartments are available to full–time graduate students, 21 years or older at a price of $900 per month for a one-bedroom apartment and $1,300 per month for a two-bedroom apartment, which includes all utilities (cable, wifi, water, electricity, AC/heat, etc.).
- One and Two bedroom apartment options
- College Plaza A and C - one student per apartment
- College Plaza B - two students per apartment
- The apartment is furnished with the following:
- Freezer/Refrigerator, oven, extra long twin bed and mattress, dresser, desk, desk chair, kitchen table, two kitchen chairs *full-sized beds available for the one-bedroom apartments.*
|Building A and C||95" x 54"|
|Building B||91.5" x 23"|
|Front Window||42" x 70"|
|Back Window||34.5" x 42.5"|