Housing for 2021-2022 Timeline
October 15, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
The housing application is available to all New Students who have applied to MC.
February 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Students who have completed their housing application, been accepted to MC, and paid the $200 non-refundable housing application fee can return to the online housing portal and complete their room request. There will be very limited space for transfers at this time and they are first come first serve. It is highly likely that transfer students will not be able to select a room on this date and will need to wait until April to select a room.
The remaining transfers who are seeking a room will be able to log back into the portal to find a room for the coming year.
July 31, 2021
Housing Sign-up and Room Changes will close. The Residence Life Office may make final assignments to those students who do not have a room assignment.
Please review the online housing sign-up instructions and timeline below before beginning the process. If you have any further questions please contact the Residence Life Office at email@example.com or 601-925-3359.
Phase 1 (Opens October 15, 2020)
Apply for on-campus living and choose your roommate (opens October 15, 2020).
- Apply for housing
- Edit and update your contact information
- Create your housing profile
- Pay $200 non-refundable housing application fee
- Request or find a roommate of your choosing
Phase 2 (Opens February 15, 2021)
Room Selection & Housing Confirmation (Opens February 15, 2021, with a very limited number of spots, will be open, first come first serve. Additional rooms will be available in April)
- You will return to the housing portal to begin the room selection process.
- If you have confirmed a roommate and both of you have accepted your roommate requests and been accepted to MC, then only one of you will need to sign you up for an available double room.
- Roommates will need to choose a completely empty double room if they want to be together. The room selection should read 2/2 to be able to pull in a roommate.
- If unable to select a room on February 15, 2021, log into the housing portal in April to look for a room.
Roommate requests are not guaranteed. It is a student’s responsibility to ensure that when selecting a room, if they have a confirmed roommate request, that the roommate is also placed in the room. If you have a specific current student you would like to room with you will be able to pull each other into the room starting on April 2nd, 2020. Requesting a roommate after you have chosen a room will not pull the person into the room. Always go log back in and check to see if both you and your desired roommate have been placed into the room.
Any student (current or new) who has applied for housing but misses the opportunity for room selection (which closes July 31, 2021), may have their room assigned by the Office of Residence Life according to room availability.
Please note, if you need ADA Accommodations, you must have contacted and completed all necessary documentation with Counseling and Disability Services by May 7th. Failure to do so will result in the inability of Residence Life to make any necessary accommodations.