Housing for 2019-2020 Timeline
October 1, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
Housing application is available to all New Students who have applied to MC.
February 4, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Students who have completed their housing application, been accepted to MC, and paid the $200 non-refundable housing fee can return to the online housing portal and complete their room request. There will be very limited space for transfers at this time and they are first come first serve.
March 28, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
Remaining transfers who are seeking a room will be able to log back into the portal to find a room for the coming year.
July 26, 2019
Housing Sign-up and Room Changes will close. The Residence Life Office will make final assignments to those students who do not have a room assignment.
Please review the online housing sign-up instructions and timeline below before beginning the process. If you have any further questions please contact the Residence Life Office at email@example.com or 601-925-3359.
Phase 1 (Opens October 1, 2018)
Apply for on-campus living and choose your roommate (opens October 3, 2017).
- Apply for housing
- Edit and update your contact information
- Create your housing profile
- Pay $200 non-refundable housing fee
- Request or find a roommate of your choosing
Phase 2 (Opens February 4, 2019)
Room Selection & Housing Confirmation (Opens February 4, 2019, with a limited number of spots will be open, first come first serve. Additional rooms will be available March 29th, 2019)
- You will return to the housing portal begin the room selection process.
- If you have confirmed a roommate and both of you have accepted your roommate requests and been accepted to MC, then only one of you will need to sign you up for an available double room.
- Roommates will need to choose a completely empty double room if they want to be together. The room selection should read 2/2 to be able to pull in a roommate.
- If unable to select a room on February 4, 2019, log into the housing portal on March 28, 2019, to look for a room.
Roommate requests are not guaranteed. It is a student’s responsibility to ensure that when selecting a room, if they have a confirmed roommate request, that the roommate is also placed in the room. If you have a specific current student you would like to room with you will be able to pull each other into the room starting on March 28, 2019. Requesting a roommate after you have chosen a room will not pull the person into the room.
Any student (current or new) who has applied for housing but misses the opportunity for room selection (which closes July 26, 2019), will have their room assigned by the Office of Residence Life according to room availability and the room preferences designated on the housing application.
Please note, if you need ADA Accomodations, you must have contacted and completed all necessary documentation with Counseling and Disability Services by May 7th. Failure to do so will result with the inability for Residence Life to make any necessary accommodations.