Transfer 2024-2025 Housing Information
Housing for 2024-2025 Timeline
November 1, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
The housing application is available to all New Students who have applied to MC.
April 4, 2024 at 5:00 p.m. - Females | April 5, 2024 at 5:00 p.m. - Males
Students who have completed their housing application, been accepted to MC, and paid the $200 non-refundable housing application fee can return to the online housing portal and complete their room request.
July 31, 2024
Housing Sign-up and Room Changes will close. The Residence Life Office may make final assignments to those students who do not have a room assignment.
Please review the online housing sign-up instructions and timeline below before beginning the process. If you have any further questions please contact the Residence Life Office at email@example.com or 601-925-3359.
Phase 1 (Opens november 1, 2023)
Apply for on-campus living and choose your roommate:
- Apply for housing
- Edit and update your contact information
- Create your housing profile
- Pay $200 non-refundable housing application fee
- Request or find a roommate of your choosing
Phase 2 (Opens April 2/4, 2024)
Room Selection & Housing Confirmation:
- You will return to the housing portal to begin the room selection process.
- If you have confirmed a roommate and both of you have accepted your roommate requests and been accepted to MC, then only one of you will need to sign you up for an available double room.
- Roommates will need to choose a completely empty double room if they want to be together. The room selection should read 2/2 to be able to pull in a roommate.
Roommate requests are not guaranteed. It is a student’s responsibility to ensure that when selecting a room, if they have a confirmed roommate request, that the roommate is also placed in the room. If you have a specific current student you would like to room with you will be able to pull each other into the room starting on April 2nd/4th, 2024. Requesting a roommate after you have chosen a room will not pull the person into the room. Always go log back in and check to see if both you and your desired roommate have been placed into the room.
Any student (current or new) who has applied for housing but misses the opportunity for room selection (which closes July 31, 2024), may have their room assigned by the Office of Residence Life according to room availability.
Please note, if you need ADA Accommodations, you must have contacted and completed all necessary documentation with Counseling and Disability Services by May 5th. Failure to do so will result in the inability of Residence Life to make any necessary accommodations.