I have been an instructor at Mississippi College since 1993. I was a student at MC where I received an undergraduate degree in Physical Education. After the birth of my first child I returned to school to continue my education at the University of Southern Mississippi where I received a Master of Science in Human Performance. Eight months after graduation I began teaching at MC.
I have three beautiful children... a son, Michael and two daughters, Chandler and Bailey. I am also a proud grandmother of Haidyn Rae!
KIN 107 - First Aid and CPR
TR, 8:00 and 9:25, Cockroft 18
KIN 326 - Sports Nutrition
MWF, 10:00, Cockroft 18
KIN 430 - Exercise Prescription
MWF, 8:00 and 9:00, Cockroft 22
- Exercise Prescription AHA/ACSM
- Exercise Prescription Lifestyle Eval
- Exercise Prescription Medical History
- Exercise Prescription PAR-Q
- Exercise Prescription Signs and Symptoms
- Sports Nutrition Food Record